Satellite Relay Data Logger (SRDL)
The 9000x SRDL, the latest version of our original Argos tag, provides detailed individual dive and haulout records.
- Data relayed and locations computed using the global Argos satellite system
- Relays an unbiased sample of detailed individual dive records
- Sensors include depth, temperature and speed
- Low Profile configuration also available (minus speed sensor)
Automatically retains a continuous record of sample data, which can be retrieved by bluetooth link if the tag is recovered.
- Depth and temperature (4 sec sample rate)
- Longevity: typically one year, but may be extended with software modifications.
A lithium 'D' size cell provides approximately 85,000 full length Argos data transmissions.
- Size: 10.5 x 7 x 4 cm
- Weight: ~370 g
Further technical details: SRDL 9000x Specification (PDF)
For details of pricing and how to order, please see our Contact & Sales section.